She breathes the words you whisper
Now glad to return.
Desire feeling crisper
Causing the heart to yearn.
I listened to your history
Understood the words spoken
My feelings lay in mystery
Maybe even broken.
Things end, as is their way
And so did we
We went astray
Like two ships at sea
I sing this song to portray
Winds of kinship
Being washed away
My shoulder is missing a chip.
In my search for my broken piece
Mine eyes came across something new
A sweet release
All was colored in a brighter hue.
Now I hear the whispers you told
To the other in your story
I never thought you as someone cold
In all your imagined glory
The notes were scattered
But I sing them now
Even though I was shattered
Even with my broken ships bow
Don’t do to her as was done to me.
I don’t think she would ever forgive.
I forgave, but only to find a calmer sea
Where I found somewhere better to live.
My song is harsh
Might even seem daft
But I see you in a mud marsh
Forever with her and without a raft.
If that makes me heartless
I take that title with pride
For I have a heart, though it might be a mess
I let it go out with the tide.
- Me: I don't know... I don't really like Katy Perrry.
- Person Who I Have A Crush On: She's kind of my guilty pleasure.
- Me: OMG I LOVE Katy Perry! Like, totally!
In really liking True Blood.
Bill is amazing. Sooki’s adorable.
I also love the way Bill says Sooki’s name.
- Obama: Doesn't want to ban porn.
- Obama: Doesn't want to restrict your internet.
- Obama: Doesn't want to take away your guns.
- Obama: Supports gay marriage.
- Obama: Education for all!
- Obama: Universal healthcare!
- Obama: Wants to continue Planned Parenthood!
- Americans: You're destroying this country.
I miss my Doctor. You will understand in time, but I hope to see you again.